Thursday 17 January 2013

Cover Love #1


I know this might be a cliché cover - a girl in a big dress, with a dramatic background - but I simply adore it simply because I think it's such a beautiful photo. I'd probably love it even if it didn't have a thing to do with the book itself, which I suppose it doesn't, really. Unless you are really deep and over analyse everything...

There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori.
Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah. He’s the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are forbidden, the other students are all screw-ups, and security cameras watch every move.
Even Daniel wants nothing to do with Luce – he goes out of his way to make that very clear. But she can’t let it go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has to find out what Daniel is so desperate to keep secret...even if it kills her.

1 comment:

  1. Great pick, I really like it!

    My Cover Love: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2013/01/cover-love-6.html

    ReplyDelete